Jan 08 2012
Believe it or not… I got an award for blogging! I guess that means someone enjoys reading my blog… and that actually means a lot to me! I mean, while I’m in this mainly to share my girl’s lifestory with friends and families and offload some mental thoughts, it still feels good to hear that I make other people’s life more enjoyable too with my nonsense.
Thanks Lori from La-La’s Home Daycare ! Glad to see you liking my blog, AS MUCH AS I like yours! You guys should check her out cos she has tons of great kids craft ideas that I always KIV for my girl. Afterall, I’m kindof trying to homeschool my 2-year old right?
Since this is a blogger’s community, there are some blog award instructions/rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them. (Thanks Lori again!)
- Tell 7 things about yourself. (see below)
- Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they’ve received an award!
Seven Things About Myself
- I’m a stay-at-home-mom with a 2-yr old daughter
- I stayed in USA for 1.5 years at Mountain View, CA (LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!)
- I love travelling and visiting new places
- I prefer CBTL over Starbucks. Mocha ice-blended above all
- I HATE mosquitoes. If there’s one insect I wish could get extinct immediately, it would be those horrible bloody-suckers (especially since they left 4 bruises on my girl recently)
- I’m VERY trigger-happy, believing that out of 20 photos taken, at least ONE should turn out near-perfect (to the annoyance of my husband who has to filter the photos I take on his DSLR )
- I’m not totally contented with my life now… but that’s good cos it makes me work harder continuously.
Now for the blogs I’ve discovered (no particular order):
- A Happy Mom
- Mommy Cafe
- Playing With Words 365
- A Juggling Mom
- A Dollop of Me
- Mother, INC
- Learning For Kids
- The Crafty Crow
- Mommy of Two
- Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds
- Toddler Approved!
- What’s Fun Today?
- Crafty Moms Share
- Cute Coconut
- Walk With Me
Thanks again Lori… and Happy New Year to one and all!